Monday, January 27, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #203

Hello my blog friends,

Like every Monday I invite you to visit


and to participate in our new, winter challenge.
Here is the inspiration picture we got for you this time:


And my card:


For this project I used digi image from our generous sponsor:


I picked this one:
Antique Paper 3 - background - digital collage sheet - set of 8 - Printable Download
I also used one of my favorite Marion Smith Designs stamps:


Be sure to stop by at  TSTR  to check out other lovely projects
our Shabby Girls made for you today :)

Have a nice monday everybody and thank you for stopping by :)
xoxo
Aneta

2 comments:

  1. Aneta your card is beautiful! Love the stamps from Marion Smith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such pretty papers and great use of some pretty Stamps. A nice delight for my morning of a warm up to -10

    ReplyDelete