Monday, January 6, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #200

Happy monday everybody,

I bring you a little LOVE today, because 
like every monday I would like to invite you to visit 


and to participate in our new challenge.

Here is the inspiration picture we got for you this time:


And this is what I prepared for you for this week.
My first Valentine's Day card. Of course with a "hint" of shabby:



For this project I used Paper Sweeties stamps
who is our generous sponsor for this week.


I picked  this one:



I hope you like it :)

Be sure to stop by at TSTR to check out other lovely projects
our Shabby Girls made for you today :)

Have a nice day everybody and thank you for stopping by :)
xoxo

Aneta

5 comments:

  1. Æðislegt og ég elska litla fuglinn á E-inu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    It has a lot of beautiful details!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the flowers and the sweet PS Fancy Monogram stamps! Very pretty image with roses, too!

    ReplyDelete