Monday, January 20, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #202

Happy monday everybody, 



Like every monday I would like to invite you to visit 


and to participate in our new challenge.

Here is the inspiration picture we got for you this time:


And this is my card I made for you today:


I used digi stamp: SKATES:


skates

from our generous sponsor:



This time my inspiration will participate in:

Papiery do scrapbookingu Piątek Trzynastego

Challenge # 1: SNOW

Be sure to stop by at TSTR to check out other lovely projects
our Shabby Girls made for you today :)

Have a nice day everybody and thank you for stopping by :)
xoxo

Aneta

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your GORGEOUS card! Such a beautiful design and sweet stamp image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Friday the Thirteenth.

    ReplyDelete