Monday, July 3, 2017

Celebrate ART

Hey y’all !

My newest inspiration for G45 is an altered note board.
This project is very special to me because
it's the first video project for my new 2017-2018 term.

I would love to get more involved in mixed media
in my crafting this year and I'm taking
a baby steps for now:

Once Upon a Springtime and Café Parisian altered note pad for G45, by Aneta Matuszewska photo 5.png

Once Upon a Springtime and Café Parisian altered note pad for G45, by Aneta Matuszewska photo 2.jpg

Once Upon a Springtime and Café Parisian altered note pad for G45, by Aneta Matuszewska photo 3.jpg

Once Upon a Springtime and Café Parisian altered note pad for G45, by Aneta Matuszewska photo 4.jpg

Once Upon a Springtime and Café Parisian altered note pad for G45, by Aneta Matuszewska photo 5.jpg

I’ve made a video tutorial for you where you can find a complete supplies list:


Thank you so much for visiting me today and have a crafty day!

xoxo
Aneta

2 comments: