Saturday, February 4, 2017

My Prima Planner adventure

Hi everybody,

As you already know I'm starting a new adventure,
this time with My Prima Planner:


Woop, woop, my dream came true!

While waiting on my supplies
I'm making myself small tags with Prima papers
and using them with my handmade planner.

This page is all about my amazing mother in law.
Her name is Margrét "Magga" 
and she is a real keeper:


I've used a picture of us from one year ago
on our way to Norway:


For this Prima tag I've used a Rossi Belle collection:



Thank you so much for stopping by
and have an amazing weekend my blogfriends!

xoxo
Aneta

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I'm sure your planner is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudeńko! JEstem ciekawa, jak będzie wyglądał w całości. :-)

    ReplyDelete