Sunday, February 2, 2014

Altered Box

Good morning everybody,

Today I want to share my latest project with you,
which is a shabby Altered Box for Marion Smith Designs.

It's always a lot of fun when you see 
how ordinary things change in to something special and beautiful.

I enjoyed this adventure very much
because everything I picked for this project
matched perfectly from the start.








For the outside I used this Mad Tea Party sheet:


and the inside is covered with the back of this beautiful sheet 
also from the Mad Tea Party collection


The gorgeous vintage image in the front came from here:


also a Mad Tea Party Collection.

Do not forget do add a lot of gesso or acrylic white paint 
for a more shabby look.

That's it for now my dear friends.
Hope you've enjoyed it.

Have a nice Sunday everybody!
xoxo
Aneta

3 comments: