Monday, December 28, 2015

Sweet Tilda's album for a little lady

Hello :)
How are you doing my blog friends?
I hope that you've spent a happy Christmas 
with your family and friends.

I've had the most magical time.

This project is my last project in 2015 and it's all about 

I've made this album for a special little lady:






And a quick look inside:




For more Tilda's projects please visit my other blog:


I wish you a fantastic and very crafty New 2016 Year!

Thank you for all love and support in 2015 and see you soon!
xoxo
Aneta 

6 comments:

  1. Dear Aneta,
    Awwww this is so adorable and beautiful. Love it!
    All best wishes for 2016 and Happy New Year my friend.
    Hugs, Inger xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniały Album. Moja ulubiona kolorystyka, sama słodycz! Pozdrawiam Magia Lekanto http://magialekanto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness girl, you never cease to amaze me! Your level of detail is beyond beautiful! I love every little bit on this gorgeous baby book!

    ReplyDelete