Friday, December 18, 2015

Prima December Challenge

Hello everybody, 

The last challenge I participate in this year is of course

I couldn't resist after seeing this amazing mood board :


I've made a christmas shadow box:







Supplies:

Prima Epiphany stickers
Prima paper pad 12x12 ledger 1
Prima resin Collection
Prima resin chain
Prima for Panduro- 3 types of roses
Prima Lifetime Collection fabric flower
Prima Epiphany Collection- Insight flowers
Prima Art Basics -gesso 
Prima Splendor Leaves - Maple

It's not over with my christmas inspirations this year :)
I still have a couple of projects waiting for you
my dear blog friends.

Thank you for visiting me tonight
and have a wonderful, warm december evening!
xoxo
Aneta

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo beautiful Aneta!
    LOVE it!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours my friend.
    Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete