Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Let it snow...

Hello my dear friends
and happy Christmas Eve everybody!

I'm so honored to post this special post on this special day.
I made something special for today.

I think you agree, there is nothing more beautiful then 
when it's snowing outside and people gathering around the Christmas table
 enjoying a perfect Christmas dinner.

That was the image I had in mind making this canvas.






I used:


and a lot of gesso for a more Christmassy look.

At the end I just want to wish you 

The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith
May these be your gifts this Christmas Season

xoxo
Aneta

6 comments:

  1. beautiful!
    and happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virkilega fallegt Aneta :) Mér finnst alltaf svo gaman þegar þú sýnir svona hlutamyndir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna praca- Zdrowych,pogodnych ,w miłej atmosferze,kreatywnych (?) świątecznych dni życzę : )

    ReplyDelete