Thursday, December 12, 2013

Aqua and Red

Hello everybody :)

How are you doing?
Today I bring you a Christmas Card in aquas and reds.
I like to consider myself more of a "Shabby Girl"
but when it comes to Christmas, all colors are welcome.




I started with putting a little bit of gesso on:


and cutting out a rose from:


and also cutting out some hearts from the same sheet.

 I put a lot of Glitter Finish from American Crafts on the deer and the star.

Love and Peace stamped with:


and the balloon: 


I really like the outcome. How about you?

This card was sent to a very special person
who made me believe in me and thanks to her I feel like a stronger artist today :)

Iceland is covered in snow and it is really beautiful outside today
but I think I'm going to stay inside and make myself another cup of tea.

Have a really nice day and thank you again for all the comments and the love!
xoxo
Aneta

3 comments:

  1. Gaman að sjá þig nota sterka liti :) Rautt er auðvitað jóla jóla :) Fallegt hjá þér eins og alltaf og vel nýtt snjókorn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! Merry Christmas Aneta!

    ReplyDelete