Friday, March 25, 2022

"Indigo" collection by Frank Garcia Studio

Hello there crafty friends,

Today's inspiration is all about beauty, boldness and empowerment.

In my opinion Indigo collection is one of the kind. 
It's strong, bold and empowering
but at the same time is very delicate and feminine. 
Personally I love the color combo used for this line. 
Golden accents make this collection
very special.









Supplies ( click )

- PRIMA INDIGO BY FRANK GARCIA - 12" X 12" PAPER PAD
- PRIMA INDIGO BY FRANK GARCIA - CHIPBOARD STICKERS
- PRIMA INDIGO BY FRANK GARCIA - EPHEMERA I
- PRIMA INDIGO BY FRANK GARCIA - SAY IT IN CRYSTALS
- PRIMA INDIGO BY FRANK GARCIA - PRIMA FLOWERS® MAJESTIC
- PRIMA INDIGO BY FRANK GARCIA - PRIMA FLOWERS® STRENGTH

Thank you for all kind words and comments
and have a wonderful day everybody!

xoxo
Aneta 

1 comment:

  1. You proved once again that you are an absolute queen of layering! I so love seeing your magical creations. They always make my day!
    Take care my dear!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete