Friday, May 15, 2020

"Farmhouse" layout for Graphic 45

Hello dear peeps, 

I've always wanted to live in the country.
When I saw this amazing collection 


by Graphic 45 I knew right away what I was going to make.

And this is an outcome:







Supplies:

  


  

Now I would like to thank G45 Family for having me 
on their design team for a past year
and trusting me with their amazing products.

I’m so grateful and lucky to design
with such an amazing team this past year.

Good luck new team and can’t wait to see
what you’ll create for us.


Thank you so much for stopping by 
and have a crafty time everybody!


xoxo
Aneta 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a stunning layout! Only you can create a masterpiece like this! Layer upon layer of gorgeousness!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Samra, thank you so much for your comment! I love to experiment with layers :) xoxo Aneta

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout!! I love this collection! You took this paper collection and made it look AMAZING, thank you for being on the design team and for sharing your talent.
    My best,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete