Sunday, January 19, 2020

Handmade ideas organizer for G45

Hi everybody 
and let's talk crafty supplies and ideas.

I love to organize my Graphic 45 papers by colors.
I just love to mix and match collections
and coordinate some nice inks and embellishments with it.

Today I have for you quick and easy 
ideas organizer with a video tutorial and some tips:







Here comes video:


I hope I've got you inspired dear paper peeps.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a crafty day!

xoxo
Aneta 

1 comment:

  1. Aneta, I am in love with your amazing works! :) I'm watching your tutorials and can't get with which white paint you are adding the shades to your art works? Is that a simple acrylic white paint?

    And I would be grateful if you can share a list of tools and paints you cannot imagine your work without :)

    ReplyDelete