Saturday, July 27, 2019

My piece of heaven vol.3

Hello dear blog peeps, 

"My piece of heaven" is my craftroom.
I feel so blessed to have a corner just for myself and my passion.


My place is not always clean and tidy:


I love my artistic mess but I also have a good tip for cleaning it:

TIP 1:

Do it with pleasure. Enjoy it. Remember how lucky you are with this space
and how much you like it. Keep in mind that you are cleaning stuff
that makes you happy. Make yourself a good cup of coffee, some good music helps
and you are good to go.

I also would like to share with you some organization tip:

TIP 2:

I love to craft by mix&matching Graphic 45 collections.
What I do is collecting scraps and embellishments by colors.
That helps me a lot in my crafty process.



And now I want to invite you for a tour 
where I have more good tips and inspiration hiding:


Thank you so much for visiting and have a crafty day!

xoxo
Aneta 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, even your craft room is breathtakingly stunning! I absolutely adore your creations, I would be the luckiest girl alive if I could create just as amazing work as you do...sigh. Thank you for sharing your beautiful craft room with all of us, I have to craft on the kitchen table! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel thank you so much for visiting and your sweet comment! I also started on my kitchen table and I cherish that time so much! xoxo

      Delete