Wednesday, June 6, 2018

4 EVER in my Heart!

Hello dear G45ers!

This is my farewell post for G45 as a Brand Ambassador member.

During last 2 years I lived in a crafty heaven:
met amazing G45 Family members, DT teamies
and received a ton of G45 goodies.

Thank you so much for this amazing times dear G45 Family,
for your generosity and this wonderful opportunity.

This last project says more than words can describe:


I also have a video tutorial for this one :

Thank you dear G45ers and everybody for your kind words,
comments, hugs and personal messages during my membership!

You are THE BEST!
Love you 4 EVER!
xoxo
Aneta

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Aneta, like the rest of your amazing projects!!! Your art is very unique and I hope to see more of your creations, even if it will be outside the G45 team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished watching the video. If I could give it 5 thumbs up I would. Your creativity is simply mind blowing. Graphics 45 was so very lucky to have you on their team and I hope they will again in the future.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind Samra!Thank you for your sweet comment! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Outstandingly fabulous, feel sure Graphic 45 will treasure this beautiful box for many years to come. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wspaniałe pudełeczko! Pięknie ozdobione, a w dodatku - co widać na filmiku - napracowałaś się przy nim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aneta, this may be my favorite piece of yours of all time!!! It is sooooo stunning!!!! It has been such a treat seeing your art with G45 over the past couple of years and I know many wonderful things lie ahead in life for you, sweet friend!! Biggest of hugs to you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivana, thank you so much for your love and support! xoxo

      Delete