Thursday, August 17, 2017

Summer LO tutorial for G45


Hello dear crafty friends,

Greece is one of  my favorite places on earth. 
My husband and I have visited many of Greek islands 
and I have to say they are very unique and beautiful. 
Today I have for you a Summer LO tutorial 
using scraps of many G45 collections 
and of course a picture of a Greek boat I took 2 years ago:






And here comes the video tutorial and supply list:


Thank you for joining me today!
Have a nice evening.

xoxo
Aneta

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! So beautiful!! All of the tiny details are just exquisite! Thank you for sharing, I am going to watch the Video right now ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and kind words Sherri ! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is STUNNING! I love how perfectly you've matched the layout colors to the beautiful picture! Everything about this page makes me just want to pack my bags and head straight to Greece :) Sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete