Monday, February 27, 2017

Feminine spring tags for MPP

Hello my blog friends, 

Spring is a lot on my mind these days.
My newest project are two feminine,
spring tags made for My Prima Planner.

First one is a very rich in embellishments.
Perfect for decorating your spring page:




 Supplies:

- 12x12 Botanical Collection "Romance"
- Flowers - Coffee Break- Vanilla Latte
- Flowers - Tales of you and me - Love Letters
Flowers - Salvage District - Grand Garden 
- Flowers - Melbourne Outback
- Parisian Ruffle Trim
- Dragonfly resin
- "Bliss" Hardware
- Prima Dies - Forest Leaves


The other one is build on a shabby, yellow feather
with a hint of sparkle:



Supplies:

- Feather - Debutante
- Rub Ons - SPARKLE
- Flowers and leaves - Coffee Brake and 
Tales of you and me - Toujours
- Buterfly - Esperanza Filaire
- Blink - Say it in Crystals


Thank you for stopping by today 
and have a wonderful day everybody!

xoxo
Aneta

4 comments:

  1. Ale cudeńka! Tyle w nich lekkości i delikatności...
    Pozdrawiam Cię serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my word, these are soooo beautiful, Aneta!! The Spring inspired colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Aneta,
    How beautiful and lovely colors spring is coming with this tags!!
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete