Saturday, November 5, 2016

Get Inspired

Hello everybody, 

Yesterday I took a small break from my Christmas crafting 
and decided to make something very shabby and pastel.

For me my dear friend Ivana is the biggest inspiration.
I've already said that many times here 
but I'm going to say that one more time:
I'm so blessed to have found you and be able to call you my friend Ivana!
Thank you for being there for me!

So I've got very inspired and here comes my inspiration for you:









I've used mostly my scraps and a few gifts 
from Ivana. I've also used a chipboards from Wycinanka.

Thank you all for kind words and comments!
They mean a world to me!

Have a crafty weekend.
xoxo
Aneta

6 comments:

  1. Przepięknie! A ten wiatraczek mnie zauroczył <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękne. I te twoje kolory...
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking makes! Ivana's work is amazing, too bad she does not make anything any more...
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! Love the detalais and soft and sweetcolors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna,nic dodać, nic ująć :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...Aneta!! I can't believe I am only seeing this now. I am IN LOVE with these creations!! And, your words are simply too kind - I feel the same about your beautiful art & you inspire me endlessly! You are such a dear friend and an incredible person to know. I am so, so lucky!! p.s. Samra - thank you for the sweet words!! I hope I'll get the crafty bug once again soon :)

    ReplyDelete