Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tiny canvas for a very special lady

Hello friends, 

As you probably noticed my latest posts 
are more about albums, canvas ect, than cards.

I enjoy making a little bit bigger projects
for my family and friends.
For me giving is far more fun that receiving.

This tiny canvas (6x6) was made for my beloved sister in law:






I have so many interesting projects waiting for you
so please stay tuned and visit me soon!

Thank you so much for visiting me today and have
a wonderful day!
xoxo
Aneta 

2 comments:

  1. A mnie cieszy, że robisz takie rzeczy, ponieważ mogę sobie popodziwiać Twoje niesamowite umiejętności i wyczucie kolorów. I zgadzam się, że dawanie jest jeszcze przyjemniejsze niż dostawanie prezentów. Zwłaszcza tych robionych specjalnie z myślą o danej osobie.
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aneta, beautiful project! Delightful colors! I think your sister should really like it! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete