Saturday, April 11, 2015

And the WINNER is...

Hi there everybody :)

How are you doing my friends?
Thank you for stopping by today.

I have for you a new card and a WINNER of my latest challenge.

But first my card:



Some fresh and light color palette:


Girls, thank you all for joining my last challenge.
And now ......we have a WINNER !!!!

My main prize from my latest challenge goes to:


SAMRA !!!!


I'm so happy for you my dear Samra :)
Pop me an e-mail aneta@artisant.is
with all your shipping informations.

Folks, I have decided to take a break with my challenges till autumn.
Now I have to concentrate on my summer wedding.
So much to do and so little time.

Thank you for all kind words and comments!
Have a nice weekend my friends.
xoxo 
Aneta 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Thank you so much Aneta!!! This is super exciting! Your card is gorgeous, I pinned it right away for later inspiration. The color palette is out of this world!!! You are so good at putting together the color palettes! Is it your wedding you are getting ready for??? If it is, big congrats!!! Can't wait to see picture, since I know it will be so classy, just like you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna kartka!
    pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kartka jest cudowna. Ślub? Brzmi wspaniale!
    Będę czekała na nowe wyzwania.
    Pozdrawiam serdecnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zatrzymać się na Twoim blogu to czysta przyjemność. karteczka jest prześliczna :)
    Życzę powodzenia w przygotowaniach do ślubu.
    Pozdrawiam słonecznie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wychodzisz za mąż? Super, gratuluję 😘 obowiazkowo musisz się pochwalić zdjęciem ze ślubu, coś czuję, że będziesz wyglądała bosko 😀 Smutno mi, że nie będzie wywyzwań, ale rozumiem. Przygotowania do ślubu zabierają mnóstwo czasu. Życzę Ci, żeby przebiegały spokojnie i bez zbędnych nerwów 😉 pozdrawiam 😘scrapkate

    ReplyDelete