Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gold and Pastels

Hello my blog friends and happy Sunday!

I'm not a big fan of gold (I even preffer a silver jewerly)
but I like to use some gold accent in my projects lately:



I think it gives your project more of elegant look :)

I still can't believe that I've spend last Friday in the company 
of this beautiful lady and artist:


Visit Erica's amazing blog to admire her amazing work.

My Spring challenge is still on, so if you feel like crafting 
join us here:


Have a lovely evening and thank you for visiting me today!
xoxo
Aneta 

4 comments:

  1. Także nie jestem fanką złota (choć czasami używam jakichs złotych akcentów w soich pracach) ale Twoja kartka ze złotymi akcentami bardzo mi się podoba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card my friend, so many pretty details and layers as usual! Gold is not my thing either :) but it looks great on your card though :) It is so great when we can meet fellow crafters in person! If you ever come to Las Vegas, please make sure you let me know! It would be my honor to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aneta,
    I have had some issues with following your blog lately but now it seems to work again.
    Your card is just amazing!!! Sooo beautifully designed!
    HAPPY EASTER to you :-)

    Inger xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo stylowe połączenie, zachwyca! Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete