Good morning my friends,
Today I want to show you my next Valentine's card.
I made this one using an amazing collection from G45:
And now I would like to thank all girls
who played along in my last challenge.
Your projects are amazing ladies!
.... and the WINNER IS:
I'm so happy for you my friend :)
Pop me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with all your shipping informations.
Ok, now let's have more fun!
1. Use a color palette below to start your project
and I would love to see some LOVE PROJECT'S this time :)
...or you can pick any of the other color palettes
I've prepared for you in my previous posts:
2. When your project is ready just write a post on your blog
and link it below. You'll find the tool in the end of this post
(please add link directly to the post you want us to visit,
not to the entire blog)
3. This challenge is open until 3rd of March.
4. Winner will be drawn out by the Random Numbers Generator
and announced 6th of March.
And now prize sponsored by me:
- 11 sheets of 15x15 paper
- 1clay frame
- 2 wooden buttons
- 5 wooden hearts
- 40 Prima paper flowers (red and blue)
- 40 buttons (white and grey)
- rubber stamp set ( 3 stamps )
- around 3m (together) of twine
- lace 30cm x12cm
- 2 LOVE paper cut-outs
I'll cover shipping costs of the main prize to the lucky winner :)
I have to cay I CAN´T wait to see
whith what you'll surprise me this time!
Have a beautiful, crafty weekend everybody.