Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Let it snow!

Hello everybody :)

First of all I would like to thank you so much 
for all love and support in 2014
and for all sweet comments 
and warm welcome of my first 2015 project :)

And now I want to share with you my winter tag:


To make this beauty I used papers 
Prima flower, doily and text cuted out on my Cameo
and an image from Pinterest.

My color palette from this project:
(you can find more of my palettes HERE )



If you prefer more color let me remind you
about my January Challenge with a geat prize to win:



I love winter and everything about it.
How about you?

Thank you for stopping by tonight :)
Have a lovley day tomorrow!
xoxo
Aneta

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Aneta!!! Love the colors and all the layering! I am blown away by this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczny zimowy tag! I wszystkiego najlepszego w nowym roku!
    Dziękuję za miłe słowa na moim blogu!

    ReplyDelete