Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Delicate, masculine card

 Good evening sweet friends, how are you doing?

I have been busy making everything ready for my brother's visit
as he is our guest for the next two weeks:)
There will be a lot of traveling, talking, laughing,eating and drinking 
 during his stay and I'm looking forward to it!

Today I bring you a delicate, masculine card 
which I made for Polish Father's Day (26th of June):



I used some Prima scraps, handmade flowers and embellishments.
Please let me know what do you think.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening everybody!
xoxo
Aneta 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent Aneta. This is a wonderful Fathers day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já það er karlmannlegt og flott !!! Það er sco líka með Anetu"tötsi" :)
    Njóttu tímans með bróður þínum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aneta!Your every post is a new pleasure to expect.All your crafts are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete