Thursday, August 8, 2013

lt´s like Christmas

Hello my blog friends!

Today I bring you my next card crafted with goodies from
my dear Ivana :)

Every time I craft with this lovley stuff
it´s like Christmas for me:)

Everything is so perfectly matched for the perfect crafting adventure.
This time I´ve mixed goodies from the 1st bundle: 


and bundle number 6:


And here we go : 


Ivana is a fantastic designer and a very talented photographer.
Take some time to visit her blog and leave a little bit of love for her :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice tuesday everybody.
Aneta

3 comments:

  1. Aneta, the detail you add to your cards and all the pretty layers have me always coming back and staring for hours! I only wish I could see all of your work in person! (maybe some day if I am lucky!) Thank you SO much for the beautiful words - it is a true honor to be mentioned on your blog! Your sweet words always brighten my day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fallegt og fínlegt eins og allt sem þú gerir :)

    ReplyDelete